How do I find the value of my horse trailer?
You have four options: Search print and online ads; ask a trailer dealer; search a limited list on the National Automobile Dealers Association, or NADA; or subscribe to Horse Trailer Blue Book services.
Do horse trailers hold their value?
Horse trailer owners most often prefer trailers with warranties of eight years or more. Even the best trailers can experience problems from time to time, so it’s good to be prepared. … A good trailer will hold much of its value for at least a few years.
What should I keep in my horse trailer?
Always have the horse trailer safety checklist with you whenever your travel.
- Spare Tire/Jack/Tire Iron.
- Three emergency triangles/flares.
- Flashlight with spare batteries.
- Electrical tape and duct tape.
- Knife for cutting ropes in emergency.
- Water – 5 – 20 gallons. …
What is the best horse trailer to buy?
Only the best ones offer high-quality trailers that withstand the test of time and are designed to fit different lifestyles.
- Best All-Aluminum Horse Trailer Brands. 4-Star Trailers. Cimarron. Sundowner Trailers. …
- Best Mixed Steel and Aluminum Horse Trailer Brands. Hawk Trailers, LLC. Trails West Trailers. …
- Final Thoughts.
Are Elite Trailers any good?
The Elite trailer stands out as one of the better looking u nits you’ll find at your local jackpot, rodeo or endurance ride. The name Elite was a good choice, though I believe the company could spend more dollars promoting the brand. Maybe they put some of those advertising dollars into their trailer.
Who makes Circle J Horse trailers?
Big Tex Trailer Manufacturing, Inc.
Are Featherlite horse trailers good?
Featherlite Horse Trailer Owner
“Featherlite makes an excellent trailer. They are well built and stand up to many miles of hard use. The aluminum construction doesn’t have rust problems that plague steel trailers. The light weight saves wear on tow vehicles and saves fuel.”
How do you inspect a horse trailer?
Begin by checking out the trailer’s interior:
- Get a feel for the overall space. Walk around inside the trailer to experience it as your horse does. …
- Feel for rough spots. …
- Check structural integrity. …
- Operate all doors and windows. …
- Test the footing. …
- Test the ramp. …
- Examine the padding. …
- Check exterior surfaces.