How do you draw a horse head easy for beginners?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Start the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.
- Erase the gray head lines. Draw shadows with dark brown crayon.
How do you draw a horse head detail?
Adding Detail to the Horse’s Head
- Add the horse’s eye (a semicircle with a pointy hat shape).
- Draw lines across the corners of the rectangle to round off the nose.
- Draw the bump of the chin.
- Draw a curving nostril and a straight line for the mouth.
- Add a gentle s-curve shape for the throat.