How do you make clay?
- Stir salt and water in a saucepan over heat 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add cornstarch and cold water.
- Stir until smooth; return to heat and cook until thick.
- Allow the clay to cool, then shape as desired.
- When dry, decorate with paint, markers, glitter, and so on.
How do you make cute things out of air dry clay?
Things to Make with Air Dry Clay: Pots, Planters, and Bowls
- Mini Textured Succulent Planters. The added texture on these planters from burkatron turns an ordinary pot into something much for interesting and tactile.
- Painted Crayola Air Dry Clay Pinch Pots. …
- DIY Succulent Pineapple Air Dry Clay Planters. …
- DIY Easy Clay Bowls.
How do you make clay with two ingredients?
How to Make Play Clay. 1/2 cup conditioner (yep, run to your shower and grab the conditioner!) In a small mixing bowl combine half of the cornstarch and all of the conditioner. Mix until combined.