How do you draw a simple knight on a horse?
How to draw a knight on horse
- Mark off the width and height of the picture. …
- Draw the shapes of the animal’s body and neck. …
- Use guidelines to define places for the knight’s legs, and helmet visor. …
- Sketch the legs, nose and ears of the horse. …
- Draw the saddle, harness, tail and mane of the horse. …
- Detail the shapes of the armor and spear.
How do you draw a simple dragon?
- Draw a sideways “V” for the open mouth.
- Add crocodile-looking jaws around it.
- Draw the top of the body.
- Add the bottom of the body.
- Add two legs and claws.
- Add teeth, eye and details.
- Draw belly lines.
- Draw spikes on the back, fire and clouds in the background.