How do you say Caballo?
- SpanishDict Phonetic Alphabet (SPA) kah. – bah. – yoh.
- International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) ka. – βa. – ʝo.
- Spanish Alphabet (ABC) ca. – ba. – llo.
Is horse masculine or feminine in Spanish?
We tend to use the masculine noun to refer to the animal without the sex distinction [e.g. conejo (rabbit), tigre (tiger), caballo (horse)], but we use the feminine form in some cases [e.g. oveja (sheep), cabra (goat)].
How do you say to file in Spanish?
“Archivo electrónico,” or you can just say “archivo.” Similarly with “expediente” you can add the “electronico” if you just want to specify that it is a computer file. So, “archivo” or “expediente” work the same.
How do u say BAE in Spanish?
“bae” in Spanish
- mi alma.
- mi vida.
Is Gorilla masculine or feminine?
If you’re talking about a female gorilla just say “la gorila”, or for a male “el gorila”. Some dictionaries will tell you that “gorila” is a noun without a gender.
How do you say horse girl in Spanish?
Much like English, Spanish has different words for male, female, and young horses. “Caballo” is the Spanish word for a male horse. Use “yegua” to describe a female horse. If you are talking about a foal, say “el potro” or “el potrillo.”
How do you say download in Spanish?
Spanish Translation of DOWNLOAD
: descarga feminine (de archivos, etc.)
What is website in Spanish?
2. votes. Web site is “el sitio Web”, and web page is “la página Web.” updated Apr 17, 2010.
What do u call your boyfriend in Spanish?
A cute Spanish nickname for your boyfriend. Caramelo – A sweet Spanish nickname for someone who is “as sweet as candy.” Cariño – It’s used quite frequently and could be translated as “dear” or “darling.” (Mi) Chiquillo – It means “(my) kid,” someone you love and take care of.
How do you call your lover in Spanish?
Names for Lovers
- Mi alma. The Spanish are known for being romantic. …
- Papi chulo. Chances are you’ve heard this one before. …
- Cariño/a. This one is used quite frequently and is most similar to how we say “dear” or “darling” in English.
- Hermosa. …
- Mi amado/a. …
- Príncipe / Princesa. …
- Mi cielito. …
- Mi vida.