How do you draw a horse head?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Start the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.
- Erase the gray head lines. Draw shadows with dark brown crayon.
What materials do you need to make a wreath?
More videos on YouTube
- WIRE CUTTERS – A good pair of wire cutters is absolutely essential in wreath making! …
- Scissors – You will need a good, sharp pair of scissors to cut your ribbon. …
- High Temp Glue Gun – Probably one of the most necessary tools in wreath making is a glue gun.