How do you draw a seahorse step by step?
How to Draw a Seahorse
- Step 1: Draw 3 ovals as shown.
- Step 2: Sketch the long snout.
- Step 3: Join the upper 2 ovals with curvy lines.
- Step 4: Similarly, connect the lower 2 ovals.
- Step 5: Draw the dorsal fin.
- Step 6: Detail the snout.
- Step 7: Sketch the spiky coronet.
- Step 8: Draw the eye.
How do you draw a seahorse easy?
- Draw circle and eye for the head.
- Draw the back curve of the body.
- Draw the front curve of the body.
- Draw the middle belly line.
- Add a mouth to the head, and a fin.
- Draw the long wavy fin on the spine.
- Add the belly ridges and an ear.
- Draw plants flowing around.
What Colour is a seahorse?
They are usually yellow, orange, pink, or gray changing color to blend in with their surroundings. They have a narrower snout than other seahorses and a prehensile tail to hold onto the fan corals they call home.
What do sea horses eat?
Diet. Seahorses eat small crustacea such as Mysis Shrimp. An adult eats 30-50 times a day.
How do you draw a clownfish?
- Start the fish body.
- Finish with the tail.
- Draw the fish face.
- Add the wavy center stripe.
- Add stripes to the tail.
- Draw the fins in between the stripes.
- Add the side fin.
- Add bubbles to the background.