How do you draw a horse head easy for beginners?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Start the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.
- Erase the gray head lines. Draw shadows with dark brown crayon.
Is riding a horse easy?
Is Horseback Riding Difficult? … So, while just sitting on a horse may appear easy, learning to ride well is just as difficult as learning to do any other sport well. The Topendsports website lists horseback riding as the 54th most demanding sport, based on 10 components of athleticism.
How do you draw a cowgirl on a horse?
How to draw cowgirl on a horse
- Mark off the width and height of the picture. …
- Draw the torso and neck of the horse. …
- Add guidelines for the arms of the cowgirl and the legs of the horse. …
- Draw the chest and neck of the cowgirl. …
- Outline her arms and legs. …
- Detail the horse’s legs. …
- Work on the figures, paying special attention to small details.