How do you draw a horse head for beginners?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Start the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.
- Erase the gray head lines. Draw shadows with dark brown crayon.
How do you draw a horse head detail?
Adding Detail to the Horse’s Head
- Add the horse’s eye (a semicircle with a pointy hat shape).
- Draw lines across the corners of the rectangle to round off the nose.
- Draw the bump of the chin.
- Draw a curving nostril and a straight line for the mouth.
- Add a gentle s-curve shape for the throat.
How do you draw a horse easy for beginners?
Step by Step Horse Drawing Tutorial
- Start by drawing the head. …
- Draw the ears.
- Draw the neck.
- Lets draw the facial features – the eyes, nostril and mouth.
- Draw the legs. …
- Draw the back. …
- In the similar manner as you did the first pair of legs, also draw the legs in the background.
- Almost there!